So Jared asked if I wanted to go carve pumpkins with his friends, and my first thought was..."shouldn't only people who have children or singles ward activities be doing that?". I know his friends Brock and Sara have a small 6 month old but I thought carving pumpkins was for older kids, but I thought what the heck this should be fun. And sure enough it was such a good time. We really like hanging out with Brock and Sara, they are a kick in the pants not to mention they have the most beautiful son Ethan, ever! Here are some pictures of your pumpkin skills.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Carving time
So Jared asked if I wanted to go carve pumpkins with his friends, and my first thought was..."shouldn't only people who have children or singles ward activities be doing that?". I know his friends Brock and Sara have a small 6 month old but I thought carving pumpkins was for older kids, but I thought what the heck this should be fun. And sure enough it was such a good time. We really like hanging out with Brock and Sara, they are a kick in the pants not to mention they have the most beautiful son Ethan, ever! Here are some pictures of your pumpkin skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such cute pictures of you!
Post a Comment