At the gym this morning I realized it was time to update my work out music. The music I currently listen to is as follows:
Before he Cheats- Carrie Underwood
Stronger- Christina Agulara
So What- Pink
Hot and Cold- Katy Perry
Miss Independent- Kelly Clarkson
These are only a few and not that old of songs, but the problem is for the last 2 years my motivation for working out has been to get skinny so that I could show all the guys I have ever dated that I am HOT and they will be sorry. Really a dumb reason, I know, but anger motivated me to work out, hence my music. Every time I stepped on the tread mill the thoughts of "oh I cant wait to show him how hot I have gotten" or "that dirt bag did me a favor". But after many years of working out and going from skinny to not skinny to normal I have realized my motivation my have been good for the moment but in long term its stupid. I should be working out for me. For my love for endoohins. For the fact that I love me and I love who I am and want to live longer. So the time has come to change the music. I will tell you some thing else that has motivated me...my boyfriend. So ok here it is as many of you know I have been dating someone...or many of you might not know. Well he is Mr. Right. Ok really is Wright, but he is the greatest thing ever! Jared and I met in the singles ward back when I first moved here, and over the past few months have become good friends. We were nearly inseparable for about a month of always hanging out and having so much fun being friends. Well as the great movie when Harry Met Sally says...its impossible to be "Just friends" with the opposite sex. So low and behold we thought we would try it out. Sure enough it has been working so far! I am not sure for how long we have been dating...a month or so, and I really hesitate putting guys into my blogs because you know how fickle I can be when it comes to guys, but this one is different. Jared and I are having so much fun together, whether it is our amazing weekend trips or our little fishing escapades we are getting to know each other and loving every minute with each other. I have to tell you that the kids I nanny for just love him and always ask about him and love to hear all the sweet things he says and does for me. They get a kick out of my constant grittiness. My mom gets a kick out of the fact that she has always told me to stop looking for "Mr. Perfect and start looking for Mr Right" and welp he is Mr. Wright. So I hope this all fills you in on what is going on with me now. And chances are he will read this soon and in that case...Love you Jared!
4 comments:
I'm so glad Mr. Wright makes you happy. He seemed very nice when we got to meet him and it sounds like he treats you well, which is what you deserve, so I'm glad to hear it.
DUDE!! AWESOME! You guys are cute together!!! CALL ME!!!! Well you know.....
Yay for boys! They are fun. Glad things are going well!
Lately it seems that all I can do is scan through my friends blogs, if that! This one surely caught my eye. You guys are cute together.
Post a Comment