Thursday, October 16, 2008
Time of your lives...
So its blog time again and I thought I would just update you a little on things. First off my last post really got a lot of people riled up. I appreciate those who commented even if you didnt agree...I also wish to point out that had some of you cooled off before you commented your comments might have been a little more caring and a little less abrasive,still I appreciate you taking the time to comment. As for those people who said I cant be a Mormon and believe this way, well guess what I still and and I am following the Prophet and Gods plan and practicing my free agency. Ok enough said about that. So this last week my dear friend Krista took me out to lunch for a belated birthday dinner. We went to the mac grill and it was great as usual. They heard it was my birthday and a man came out and sang happy birthday in Italian to me and it was very nice. I leaned down to blow out my candle and I thought for just a second what it was I was going to wish for. Usually I put a lot of thought into what I am wanting to wish for, like let my future husband find me, or world peace...but this time I just closed my eyes and wished the rest of my days would be FULL of laughter. I know I shouldnt have told you what I wished for but it has so far been remarkable how happy I have been and how easy it is when you look at the positive side of things. In the struggling world we live in love is one of the only solids we have to hold onto. And through laughter we can share that love with those around us. I love to laugh and I love all my friends who make me laugh and influence me for good. I hope and pray my life will be full of laughter and that I will always remember a joyful soul is pleasing to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
who left mean comments? I only see one comment, and it was nice.
Wow you are an amazing girl! Jared is one lucky guy! :)
Wishing you all the happiness that comes your way!
Post a Comment