So Jared and I had Halloween off because it's a state holiday here in Nevada so we took off to California. We got in Thursday night and it was raining. Friday morning we went to the Channel islands, and specifically to Santa Cruz. This island was awesome! We went and hiked for hours and looked at the cool coasts and just had a good old time. Then Saturday we went out to Santa Monica to the Pier and just watched the ocean and went on some carnival rides. All in all it was a GREAT weekend and Jared and I had such a GOOD time!
Monday, November 3, 2008
California
So Jared and I had Halloween off because it's a state holiday here in Nevada so we took off to California. We got in Thursday night and it was raining. Friday morning we went to the Channel islands, and specifically to Santa Cruz. This island was awesome! We went and hiked for hours and looked at the cool coasts and just had a good old time. Then Saturday we went out to Santa Monica to the Pier and just watched the ocean and went on some carnival rides. All in all it was a GREAT weekend and Jared and I had such a GOOD time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are so cute! I love the pictures and I love the one where he is kissing you! It will have to be in your wedding show, hahaha! Looks like you had fun and you look so happy and that makes me happy!! Love you!!
Sounds like a great time! Man what I would give to just up and go somewhere....Love the one of him kissing you...
cute pictures Abby! I am so jealous that you went and I am from there and have still never gone. Oh well... one day.
Post a Comment