Monday, October 20, 2008

Mother


So it was recently brought to my attention that people don't realize that I have a mom, or that my blog doesn't mention much of her. So I am dedicating this post to my most beautiful, loving, caring mom, mine. My mother is my only one. She taught me from a young age what love really was. We were never in short supply at our house for love. My mother and father have the best relationship, and I hope someday to also have that kind of love and understanding in a relationship that they have. They are always kissing and goo goo eying over each other, when I was less mature I thought it was gross, but now I think its totally cute. My mom has taught me so much over the years about life and how a family always sticks together. She is and has been one of my greatest strengths in life. She is always the first person I call when I am happy or sad. She is such a loving caring person and would give the shirt off her back to anyone that needs it. I love her and aspire to be a great a women as she is. Love you Mom!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Mom's are so great. There is no way to describe how great they are. Great post.