Saturday, July 5, 2008

Men are FREAKS

Ok so the Freak situation has multiplied since I have been gone it seems.

*Nevada Guy- The first date I went on here in Vegas the guy took me to a concert with his whole family and then to dinner where he told me he had never left Nevada in his whole life. He had flown on an airplane but that was only to Reno...so thats still in the state. He told me that Vegas/Nevada had everything he ever needed in life and never plans on leaving. Even when I suggested that he might need to some day he refused and through a fit about it. So this was FREAKISH to me! Who never leaves a state and never wants too? Needless to say, nope we didn't go out again.

*Davey Downer- The second date went on was with a guy named Davey, who took me to a movie. Iron Man if I recall, and well he invited his whole gang of friends who were in their 50's, and NOT his parents. Anyhow he also brought his brother who was diabetic he said he had to "watch him" so he had to come with. At first I thought this was cute...then he kept yelling at him during the movie, and made him go like 6 times to the concessions and get him some chocolate and sodas, well the boy was gone for like 20 min one time and we went to go find him and he ate some of the chocolate and had passed out! He didn't think it was a big deal, and said it happened all the time! I was freaking out cause he was DYING! Anyhow he was a jerk about the whole thing and I ended up calling 911 and they took the kid to the hospital and Davey didn't want to go with him he wanted to stay with me...Anyway FREAK #2.

*Looser Lonnie- Ok so Lonnie was a guy in my ward who thought it would be nice to go to a BBQ with me. So we went and the whole time he talked about how much he loved cats and how he wants to have a cat farm, and I am not even kidding. Ok this was weird to me but I though he was just nervous. But NO he really wanted them. I then told him I was allergic to cats and that isn't a dream of mine. He didn't even let me finish my burger and asked to take me home.

*Klepto Kyle- K so this one was a nice date it was dinner and then games we got along great. This was a second date when I found out a problem he had. We went to the library where I usually hang out and when we were leaving he didn't check out his books he just took them out the door. I asked him if he was going to check them out and he said NO. Well come to find out later he is what is called a "Kleptomaniac" and this wasn't the first thing he has stolen, or plans to steal.

So this is just the idea of what a single girl has to deal with daily. Consider yourself lucky if you are married and found one of the non-Freaks. Seriously no one can say I am picky when their are so many FREAKS out there!

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

DUDE...what is up!?!? It's all good Abby you will find that NON_FREAKISH boy when it is the right time! At leaset you still go on dates...even when you have horrible experiences! Good Luck and Let me know when you want to come and visit! Hey maybe your man in in Portland!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!