
Things I love too...
Touch: velvet, snow, grass, sand between my toes, flour (yes the baking product), jell-o. biceps, silk, cold metal, furry puppies, tar bubbles, melted candle wax, anything that has buttons (watch out Best Buy), dryer lint, and leaves.
Taste: hot dogs, pizza, pudding, peanut butter (Creamy), olives, pasta, grapes, bananas and bread.
Smell: Fresh cut grass, coffee, pine sole, Euphoria, babies (clean ones), rain, salt, pepper, watermelon, vanilla, bleach and carnations.
Hear: Rain falling, babies breathing, children singing, the cello, jazz, the words I love you, train moving on the tacks, wind blowing, crickets, a heart racing and thunder crashing.
See: The rain falling (can you tell I am from Seattle) , lightning, people running for exercise, sun sets, and sun rises, cloud shadows, old people holding hands, my parents kissing (appropriately of course), Children sleeping, waves crashing, wind blowing, ripples in water and stars falling.
No comments:
Post a Comment