
What a week. So Monday was a normal work day, and then I had Tuesday and Wednesday off, to which i spent most of my time at the gym and by the pool because I live such a hard life. Then Thurday and Friday were the usual work day. Friday night I had off cause the family I work for went to temple (they are Jewish) and I went to a friends BBQ where I got to be a little social and get to know a few people better. Saturday I ran a ton of errands and then my best friend Lauren came into town. It was sooo nice to see her. We spent the rest of the weekend we just played and had a good all time. It was so nice to have a bit of home come here to see me. I do miss Utah, but sometimes I think its just cause of my close friends, and days when its 115 I miss the PERFECT Utah weather. All new locations take time to get use to I assume. As for all that nothing else new on the home front. Oh ya, my new calling...well it happened they put me over enrichment, to which I have never even gone to cause I would rather be with men then a bunch of hormonal women, but I have decided to make it more of a service calling so that I can get people to do more service activities, cause its only through serving others that we come to know who we truly are.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are living it up! Man I NEED to go to the gym too...you look great!
((HUGS))
Post a Comment