
So it just so happens that I am in UTAH again this weekend! And I am loving it here. Spend a lot of time with my best buddy Tammy who was my trainer from the mission and an old roommate and GREAT friend! Its been a lot of relaxing and just contemplating life. I do miss UTAH, but I tell you what, when I get home to Vegas I remember why I moved there and how fun it is for me. I have mad a few really good friends and we are all growing together. Its great when the ball starts rolling. I have thought long and hard and think someday I would love to end up in UTAH, but only time will tell when that is. As for the rest of my life nothing to new to tell you about. Boys...well there are always many but few to write home about. Work...still loving it and have been spending many of hours packing the kids for summer camp. And then for fun...well its Vegas there is always fun!
As for the picture I have just posted...well its just me discovering how cool MAC's really are:) Hope everyone is having a fun safe summer! Miss you and love ya!
2 comments:
Oh how we loves Macs too. Also, tomorrow is my last day of work, so you need to get online so I can chat with you:)
I want to hear how your weekend went!
Post a Comment