Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Purchasing a Camera???

So I feel like I have been really harsh on guys the past few posts, and its somewhat deserving, but I have to believe there is a good guy out there, maybe even more then one. So I will go on record saying guys arent always THAT bad. Anyhow, just thought I would clear that up. In other news I am thinking of purchasing a camera today....I know its 2008 and I am the last person on earth who doesnt have a camera. I just dont know what kind to get. If you guys have any ideas of suggestions please let me know cause I want something not to expensive but that takes good pictures that I can easily put on my computer. As for right now I have been using my camera phone, but lets be honest thats not the best at picture taking. So if you all know of good deals or what zoom or memory type info please share cause for me this is a scary purchase and I dont even know where to begin.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Get a cannon! They are the best camera's and take awesome pictures! I am sure you can get cheaper ones... I don't know how much you are looking to spend... but Cannon's are the best. :o) I have tried other camera's but I just don't like them as much. I am a fan of the powershot... cause they are smaller but still great camera's so I can take it with me wherever I go in case there is a picture moment.