
So as many of you know I have a dog. His name is Guss Guss and I love him...but I have had him less than a week and I never realized how hard it is to have a dog. I have to out way my hate for picking up poop for my love for him. I have to always keep an eye on him cause he has ran away 3 times now, and I have to teach him his new name. He is house broken so he hasn't relieved him self in my house, just my friend Jared's (sorry), but its cause he has a dog and Guss was marking his territory. Any how...I was wondering....are kids this hard? I mean you all know I am a nanny which is the best job ever, but I get to go home at night. So are kids this hard...I assume they will be even harder...maybe 10x harder. So it makes me know now why I don't have kids yet. I have lots and lots of patience, but wow I tell you a dog takes a lot of time. But I guess the difference is that when I have kids I hope to have a husband who helps out when he can. With the dog its just me. Did I mention how expensive dogs are? It cost me $20 today to turn his poop into the vet! Crazy! Anyhow, I still love him and I love how he sleeps. I would miss him if I didn't have him and I am learning everyday how to be a better mom to him. Hope every one is doing well and thinks long and hard before they get an animal:)
4 comments:
Very Cute Abs! And YES, kids are harder!
DUDE! You have NOOOO IDEA till you have kids!! Good Luch Chica!!
:) No experience with kids, which I'm sure are harder but pets are still high maintenance. I've seen people give up dogs after getting them.
That's why chuck and I refuse. :) It's nice to be on the same page.
I'm sure it's all about routines though. You can do it abs! I know you. You can do anything you put your mind to.
Oh my I dog sit occasionally for my girlfriend who has a toy poodle! Yes, they are VERY high maintenance and a lot of work but they are so cute and great companions! I wonder too if kids will be 10xharder but you're SO RIGHT! having two parents will be easier than just one! Oh Yeah I'm sure kids are 100X more expensive too! HA!!! Hope you're savin' those pennies!!! HEEHEEE
Post a Comment