Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Tracy... so let us begin!
How to play this game of tag.
Post these rules on your blog:
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


3 Joys:- The Sunshine, Love and Sprinkled donuts
3 Fears:- Falling asleep at my wedding:), forgetting who I am, and moths
3 Goals:- Travel, Travel, Travel...oh and start a family.
3 Obsessions/Collections:- Shoes, purses, and belts
3 Random or surprising facts:- I have a bebe gun wound on my forehead, I can't name all my cousins, and I have never been inside a toysRus. I was deprived as a child:)

Now its your turn.. I tag: Jami, Michelle, Johanna, Gabby and Amy

3 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

WOOHOO I found you again! Our computer went to pots and I lost all my bloggs I looked at! I am glad I found yours!!

Hallenbergers said...

Seriously when are you going to teach me how to do my hair?!!

Tracy said...

Thanks for playing along with the tag! It was fun to read yours. :o) P.S. I miss you.