Monday, December 1, 2008
Quick note on my health
Ok...so I am healthy you all should know, but about 4 or 5 weeks ago I was being the goof that I am and I tripped on the pavement and fell and cracked my patella. It hurt super bad when I did it but doing nothing it doesn't hurt...the only problem is it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to kneel on my right knee. I never thought this would bother me much since the only time I kneel is when I am saying my prayers morning and night, but since the accident I realized I kneel all the time! Anything I bend over I chose to kneel instead of bend my butt into the air, and now I can't even do that. My doc said it could take up to 6 months for my patella to heal since they can't cast just a knee cap. Anyhow I hope that I heal faster..lots of milk for me:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope it heals faster too! Hurting both my knees in the car accident...I still can't kneel on them!
Sorry that happened. Hope it heals fast.
Post a Comment