"One Word Game".
Where is your mobile phone? Desk
Where is your significant other? Work
Your hair color? Brown
Your mother? Great
Your father? Friend
Your favorite thing? Jared
Your dream last night? Game
Your dream goal? Mom
The room you're in? Kitchen
Your hobby? Running
Your fear? Death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Utah
Where were you last night? Work
What you're not? Dumb
One of your wish-list items? Tights
Where did you grow up? Satsop
The last thing you did? pop-tart
What are you wearing? cloths
Your TV? Small
Your pets? Air
Your computer? Mac
Your mood? Gitty
Missing someone? dad
Your car? White
Something you're not wearing? belt
Favorite shop? WilliamsnSanoma
Your summer? love
Love someone? Jared
Your favorite color? Green
When is the last time you laughed? Today
When is the last time you cried? Today
To all of you who want to , play along and add this on your blog, but fill in your own answers (obviously)
And thank you too all you who noticed that I didnt know how to play:)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute game. Thanks for your comment. I am glad you like Brent and I together because we will most likely get married. He is saving up for a ring. By the way... the other guy in the picture is his brother Brian Christensen and he probably is in your ward because he lives in Vegas! If it is him... you should say hi to him next time you see him at church. :o)
Uhhhh you lose the game cause the point of a one word game is to answer each question with one word.
I am not sure how you did the game wrong...hummmm maybe I am just tired! LOL I thought it was cute! So what kind of tights are you wanting!!?!?!
Post a Comment