Monday, June 23, 2008

If you would have know today was your last day EVER with someone who was special to you what would you do? If today was the last time that you would see one of your parents or a loved one how would this day be any different from any others? I just spend the last week in Utah and had a great time with my friends, but I already miss them so much. I am sure I will see them all again soon, but if I didn't this time with them I hope we always remember our time together. I thought about those people who I haven't seen in years or have passed on and thought, had I know this was the last time I would see them I might have been a little different. I might have held on to them a little longer, I might have listened a little more intently. My mother always has taught me to live in the moment like its the last time you will see the person you are with, and I have never been that great at it. I want everyone to think as if today was their last day with everyone around them and hope they would make a little change in who they are and what they do. If today was my last day, what would I do? Who would I call? How would I spend it? I want to make a difference some how and I hope I would have been able to do that. I would hung tighter and longer those who meant the most to me. I would never be afraid to tell everyone one how much I loved them. I wouldn't hold back anything. So my intent of this little blog today is just to get you all as well as myself to think a little harder about if it was yours or someone close to yous last day. Love a little more today and be a little sweeter.

2 comments:

Devri said...

Hey girly, I was so bummed you didn't stop by but I understand! I need to hear this story! You better call me or IM me this week! I need an update! :-)

Devri said...

P.S. You are so sweet. I miss you!