So it is official! I am leaving this week for good! My friends thought it would be fun for me to have a going away party and it was a GREAT idea! A ton of my friends came and we all just enjoyed what Boondocks had to offer! And then today I took my last final till Grad school, for my PhD! Its nice to be ready to leave. Just have to finish up a few things here at work then Vegas here I come!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Going away PARTY!
So it is official! I am leaving this week for good! My friends thought it would be fun for me to have a going away party and it was a GREAT idea! A ton of my friends came and we all just enjoyed what Boondocks had to offer! And then today I took my last final till Grad school, for my PhD! Its nice to be ready to leave. Just have to finish up a few things here at work then Vegas here I come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats again! You will have to let me know when you get settled! I want to come bask in the sun with you!!!!
Post a Comment