Thursday, May 1, 2008

My daily life...

So I am finally here in Vegas and it has been great! I still dont have a bed, but the air matress I have is AMAZING! I do need a bed soon though to store stuff under it:) I get up at 6:30 every morning and go to the gym where I know no one, but am getting use to the 6:30 croud. I then come home around 8:30, 9 ish and have some breakfast and start in on a book or clean up my house. Around 10 I head out to the pool, and read and get tan. I know I have a hard life. There is a man who is always out at the pool with me. He's a nice fellow, but i am not sure if he is a black man or has been tanning for years. Then there is my new Russian lady friend who always dictates what I am doing. "Turning over" or "getting wet". She isnt asking me just commenting on what I am doing. It makes me laugh. I still dont have many friends here who have much time for me with their busy lives, but I am surviving my first few weeks here. I come home from tanning and read somemore and then head to work at 2:30. I truly enjoy my job. The family I work for is just so great. I usually get home round 9 or 9:30.
I am usually really tired when I get home. Life is good here in vegas, just waiting to make more friends. Hope every one is doing well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl. I want to lay out.

Hallenbergers said...

So when do I get to come tanning? Oh yeah...have to lose the baby weight first!! LOL Glad you are doing well and you will make TONS of friends in no time!

((HUGS from Oregon))

Devri said...

You poor, poor girl. You live such a hard day to day life. :-p Miss you lots!