So I have been spending a weekend a month in Nevada. Finally I have decided to make the big move. I got a great new job and found a nice apartment only 3 blocks from my work. It all had just worked out so nicely. Some are even saying its meant to be. I am just excited to get out of the cold Utah weather. And to start all new and fresh. So here are a few pictures of the fun I have been having in Nevada with my friends. Lauren is the one with the ice cream all over her face! Shes Michelle's youngest...for 27 more days:) And the other pic is of Michelle my best freind.



1 comment:
So Cute!!! I love those pictures!! Lauren was crazy with that ice cream!! I cant wait for you to move here we will have so much fun!!
Post a Comment