Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update time





Since we have been married... Life has changed, but only a little. We are still best friends like we have always been, we are still head over heals in love with each other, we still make each other laugh till our faces hurt, and we still find each other pleasant company. The only REAL difference is I get to use the word HUSBAND a lot and he gets to say WIFE a lot. We get to stay together every night...no more going home, because we are home. Married life for us is very much the same as it was before. We are covenanted to be together forever which is our greatest strength and our GREATEST blessing. We are VERY HAPPY and can't wait for a long life together of happiness.

On a side note...We found a home that we love and are moving in MAY 1st. It's this red house with a white picket fence, and it's on the beautiful city of Day Break, Utah. Which is West Salt lake. This is a new community and its full of young families and has beautiful landscape. The oldest person in our neighborhood is our bishop and he is 37! The primary of our ward has over 200 kidos! The sake has over 1000 primary children. They told us we would most likely get callings in the primary (Children 1-11). I don't know if having so many children in our ward will be a good birth control or make us want kids. I am telling you all now so you don't ask me all the time...we are having kids when the Lords wants us to.

One of the reasons we chose this area is because it is VERY dog friendly. And our only child right now is our lovely pup Jake. There are lots of walking paths and trails for him and us. There are a few man made lakes also with paddle boats and small fishing boats. There are children running around out side with out their parents and they are as young as 4. This town has its own police department that is constantly monitoring the neighborhood. It's very safe and protected. One of my favorite things about moving to our new house is that it will be the first place I have ever lived where we have to take out our trash to our own trash can!! I know sounds crazy, but it's a big step! Jared is excited he gets to mow and take care of a lawn. I love that we have a great mountain view from our upstairs balcony, and that the church is right across the street, no more driving to church!

Here is a link that can tell you more about this community.
http://www.daybreakutah.com/?gclid=CKLetvS_4ZkCFQkzawodFCB1VA

When I first drove out to Day Break with Jared we knew that is where we wanted to live. It's very Stepford wives, and I LOVE IT! We can't wait to move in be apart of this GREAT community. Oh and Jared and I are both getting raises May fist! Its a new beginning in many ways.

As far as post wedding...I am relaxing knowing I don't have any more planning to be doing. Let me tell you that was the hardest part of our relationship. So stressful! Yet it turned out to be a WONDERFUL day! I am currently suffering from a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) which is quite common for married couples. But am getting better. Jared is loving the weather and that he can ride his bike (motorcycle) around when ever he wants. Jake the dog misses the snow but his coat is getting better and he has started to get use to the climate here and is itching less. All in all things are great! We cant wait to get rid of our storage unit and store things in our new house! Life is grand and its all JUST BEGINNING!!

On bad news...I lost my camera at my bachelorett party :( so we are going to get a new one. And if you can believe it I got a bad hair cut and am suffering with it till it grows out (Same hair that looked cute at my wedding, just in a weird stage now).

2 comments:

Mierzejewski said...

Cute house!! Love it all!! I am so happy that you are happy!! Thanks for all the nice comments, you are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

You are getting a house!?! That is sweet!. We are coming to Utah this summer so hopefully I'll get to see you in your new house. yay!