Monday, March 30, 2009

WE DID IT!!!




I am now MRS WRIGHT!! It was just a WONDERFUL day! Thanks to our great photographer Johanna with Infocus Photography we have had a peek at our beautiful wedding photos. It was the perfect weather. Friday it snowed and was cold. Saturday it was in the high 60's and then Sunday it snowed again. We were so lucky! The temple ceremony was perfect and all those we loved were there and also there in spirit. Jared's family put on such a beautiful luncheon. The wedding dinner was spectacular! I meet everyone from Jared's family and loved them (his younger brother Ryan couldn't make it but I will meet him soon). My family was all there and we were just loving every minute of it. I couldn't help but cry all day! I am so blessed to have found the man of my dreams and know we have unconditional love for each other. God has truly blesses us!





3 comments:

Devri said...

I'm so happy for you! Thanks so much for the invite. We loved being with you and seeing how happy you two are. I love your wedding pictures! They are beautiful! I can't wait to see more! CONGRATS again!

Desiree said...

I LOVE how the pictures turned out. You both look flawless. I want to see more, much more!!! :) Thanks so much for letting us share in your special day. I agree with everything you said. I loved your sealer and the reception dinner was so beautiful. Congratulations! We're so happy for you!

Tracy said...

Love the pictures... you look beautiful!