Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summer is soon to be over...

As September comes rushing around the corner and summer is coming to an end I think of all the GREAT opportunities I have had this summer to travel and make some GREAT life changes. I was able to travel a lot. First was my big move to Las Vegas, although it seemed like every free minuet I got I spent in Utah, it was still a big move for me. I traveled to the coast a few times and to random locations throughout the United States. This was the first summer I stayed in the States and it has made me realize so much more how lucky we are to live in this country. There is so much more exploring I am excited to do. My roommate Michelle and I are planning a US temple tour for the rest of this year where we will travel across the US and visit temples that we have always wanted to visit, which is all of them because they are all worth seeing! Hoping by Christmas we only have Hawaii left and can spend the holidays there! But we shall see you all know how crazy I am and who knows what REALLY will happen. I am feeling a little like a South America visit soon.
As you all know I am in Vegas and have been just LOVING the weather. It was only 98 last week and I was missing the HOT 112 we have been having. I cant wait for the Vegas nights, although I highly doubt they will compare to Utah nights. As for work well you all know I was born to be a mom and since thats not happening any time soon (although I did look into being a syriagate mother...when I was having a low blood sugar moment) so being a nanny is GREAT for me. The kids all started school this week and they all got to different schools so that creates a little craziness when we they all get out of school at the same time and when they all have some sport practice at night, but we make it work. I was suppose to start my program this semester at UNLV, but Eastern WA University had troubles getting my transcripts over in time, so I am waiting till next semester. Which really is fine with me cause that gives me more residency time. So to keep smrt I am helping the kids with their home work and watching the History channel when ever I get a chance (I know I am a nerd). These next few weeks are going to be crazy busy! I am going camping this weekend, then next weekend heading out of town again then the next weekend going to my sisters wedding and then when I get back am having a very big birthday party for yours truly! Its not every day you turn 28 on the 28th!! YEAH!

No comments: