Friday, August 31, 2007

Fun With Friends!









So you know I play a lot, as I should being young and single. I am including some pictures of some fun things I have been up to and have been enjoying with my friends. The first picture here is of a fun bond fire we had out in the middle of no where. I think Desiree` and I got lost on the way back. It was fun! Thanks Jacob for inviting us. The next pic is of my buddy JD at our friend Kirstens birthday party...lots of people and fun. Shes quite popular. Then not the best picture of me, but Sandra, Josh, Des and I were all waiting in line to see Pirates 2...which I slept thought cause we saw the 11pm showing. Funny thing is I fell asleep through the first one too. That's 2 down. Then their was Clarissa's birthday party where we all went to Teppanyaki and had some great food. Here is a pic of all of us. And last but not least, Josh Blade and I went to dinner with Desiree` and Chuck...her man. We all went to Me Ranchetos . After a great meal we headed off to the movies, but Josh and I got distracted and headed to the Carnival instead! It was a blast till I had to rush home to throw up. Oh how I love carnivals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abs! I can't get over how cute your new short hair is. love the color and the cut. Yay for you!