
My family, well mom and dad, were in town this week for a little vacation and I thought it would be fun to share some family photos with you. This first one here is the family back when it was cool to have an afro.
This next one is
one of my favorites. My sister and me with Dad. If you didn't know I am the youngest. This Halloween one always makes me laugh. I remember when my mom asked me what I wanted to be for Halloween and I said, ASIAN. Who wants to dress up to be Asian for Halloween. Funny.
The black and white one is our last family photo we ever had professionally done. It was taken at Knotts berry Farm. We were not smiling because my mom said it would look more authentic.
This next one is
one of my favorites. My sister and me with Dad. If you didn't know I am the youngest. This Halloween one always makes me laugh. I remember when my mom asked me what I wanted to be for Halloween and I said, ASIAN. Who wants to dress up to be Asian for Halloween. Funny.
The black and white one is our last family photo we ever had professionally done. It was taken at Knotts berry Farm. We were not smiling because my mom said it would look more authentic.
No comments:
Post a Comment