Saturday, February 21, 2009

How well do you know your Husband/Man?

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband/man. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are. His answers are in ()


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? HGTV...He Loves to watch how to build and create things...makes him really want a house.
(HDTV, anything in HD)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch..You can take the boy away from Utah but you can't take Utah away from the boy.(Ranch)
3. What's one food he doesn't like? He will eat anything, but maybe not frosting from the cup. CRAZY I KNOW! (Eggplant)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Root Beer (Pink Lemonaid)
5. Where did he go to high school? Indianapolis High (Western Boone High School)
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9.5...same as me, but I wear it in girls. (9.5)
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Computer parts...he has boxes of computer parts I have no idea what he needs them for. (Money)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? A BLT...or anything with blue cheese crumbles. (Club)
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Hamburger (Sunday Meal Mom's Rost Beaf)
10. What is his favorite cereal? Captin crunch...or the cheap stuff..Fruity Pebbles (Captin Crunch)
11. What would he never wear? a speedo...doesn't want to make the other men feel bad. (a dress)
12. What is his favorite sports team? Some Indiana Football team. (Colts)
13. Who did he vote for? He didn't vote, but if he would have it would have been Obama. (No one, but would have for Mit)
14. Who is his best friend? Right now Tristan from Vegas ( Abby!, and Jake)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Kiss him all the time when he is trying to work or watch TV. (Kept track of little things she needs to do)
16. What is his heritage? German...tall blond hair stunning blue eyes. (Canadian)
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He loves all cakes, but i am going with Carrot Cake (Doesn't like cake)
18. Did he play sports in high school? If hackey sack were a sport, yes. (nope)
19. What could he spend hours doing? Creating some amazing computer, or playing with Jake the dog! (Computer stuff)
20. What is one unique talent he has? He knows the answers to everything...he is the smartest guy I know! (The abilty to bring sunshine to every sould I meet)

Ok...So maybe I need to learn more about my man...but I know all the important things.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I think I would do pretty well at this test with Brent... even if I didn't know... we are so much a like I could most likely guess what I would do and he would have the same answer.

Jamie Cheatham said...

HAHAHAA most were not the same! But hey you'll have an eternity to find out everything! ;)