So I guess this blog isn't just a bunch of pictures of me its also a blog of whats going on in my life. Well I wish there was something fun and interesting to report. As I look through my friends blogs they are full of pictures of their families and what fun adventures they all get to go on. I look at my blog and see all I have are a few pictures of all the ways I change my hair-Haha. So since the only new news that I have is that I will be soon moving to Las Vegas this blog could get boring for people to read. I thought that maybe I could share with you my most embarrassing moment and see if that makes this blog worth looking at. It all started back in 2001. I was inteh MTC (Mission Training Center) and I just got done listening to a great fireside by Elder Eyring about Christ like love we all should have for each other. As the fireside ended we all waked back to our rooms. There was this large sister in front of me (and I tell you that shes large cause its part of the story) and she was walking down the stairs and i was between here and a large group of elders. All of a sudden the elders started yelling "Sister Fatty" I turned back to see if it was me they were yelling at. Nope they were looking direcly at the large sister in front of me. She didn't turn around so I just keep walking and then they yelled it again! I was so mad that I turned around and told them what for! I said how dare they call them selves Christians and call this girl fat. Didn't they hear the fireside we were just at? After I got off my soap box I turned around to go on my way and I saw the large sister in front of me wit ha very RED face. I looked down at her name take and there it read "sister Fattie". You can imagine how embarrassed I was!
So that is my story. sorry that my blog is boring and I don't have kids or a husband to show you all, but keep your fingers crossed :) Love you all a lot!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! LOL!!! Anything is intersting Abby!! I can't believe you are moving to Las Vegas...Keep me posted.
((HUGS))
I would have turned around and yelled at them too. Poor girl.
Post a Comment