K my mom is going to kill me when see sees this and you all are going to think my hair is going to fall out if i keep coloring it, but here is the current me...Its kind of a strange picture I cant put my finger on what is wrong with it but its a little odd to me. Any how I love you all and hope you are having a fabulous day like me! Love you mom and dad!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Hair
K my mom is going to kill me when see sees this and you all are going to think my hair is going to fall out if i keep coloring it, but here is the current me...Its kind of a strange picture I cant put my finger on what is wrong with it but its a little odd to me. Any how I love you all and hope you are having a fabulous day like me! Love you mom and dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute too as always. What didn't you like about the last hair color and cut!!
Post a Comment